Let’s try this again…The post about Vol.1 (which I suggest as a starting point) was done in a pretty terrible way, so I’m trying to improve on that. I’m sorry that I am an amateur. I’ll try to do improve on this next time. Hover over each image to see a caption, and click to enlarge.
This post consists of three (general) parts:
1. List of Works
This is volume 2 of 10 volumes, 5 of which have been translated and distributed in North America. Vol.2 is published by Digital Manga Publishing.
List of Works + respective artists in Vol.2:
(by English translated titles and in order of appearance)
1. Dragon Fly Ch.2 – MAESHIMA Shigeki (22 page manga)
2. Ebony & Ivory Ch.2 – YASUDA Suzuhito (10 page manga)
3. There Goes Suzume Robo!! – Sabe (4 page manga)
4. Wasteland Ch.2 – YOSHITOSHI ABe (18 page manga)
5. Flowers – MAEDA Hirotaka (8 page manga)
6. Stars and Blue – Miggy (7 pages of themed illustrations)
7. Pez & Dekosuke – ASADA Hiroyuki (1 short comic and illustration fold-out)
8. “Velvet” Monochrome Version – TAJIMA Sho-U (1 spread illustration)
9. Sedouka Ch.2 – NAGASAWA Shin (10 page manga)
10. Delicious Adventures – YUG (4 page manga)
11. House of Fish – Teikoku Shounen (3 page manga, 1 spread illustration)
12. The Depths of November – MIURA Yasuto (8 page manga)
13. Eventyr -What The Diamond Discovered- – HACCAN (9 page story w/ inset illustrations)
14. The Oni Smiles When You Mention Next Year – NEKOI Mie (6 page manga)
15. Witch’s Stipulation – DOWMANSAYMAN (8 page manga)
16. Within The Mirror – SANBE Kei (8 page manga)
17. [Untitled] – MURATA Range (2 illustrations; landing page and exit page)
Opinion: This volume is probably one of my favourites out of the 5 volumes I got, because of the substantial amounts of content from all the artists I like the most, those artists being Maeshima Shigeki, Yoshitoshi ABe, Teikoku Shounen, and HACCAN. However, I personally thought that much of the other ones were a little less than stellar, especially Tajima’s black and white illustration and Sanbe’s manga. I also also still unable to like Miura’s odd style and story.